5 May 2022

BY TERRY UV-BASE PRIMER SPF 50 {REVIEW}

 I cannot sing the praises enough of the Beauty Advent Calendars that
get launched annually overseas and in particular the 2021 offering
from BY TERRY, it has been such a good one for me, as its introduced
me to so many BY TERRY products that I would never had considered buying.
The BY TERRY UV-BASE PRIMER SPF 50 is one of those products
that wouldn't have been on my BY TERRY radar.

Primers are not high on my beauty agenda and I have only reviewed a 
couple over my blogging time, so when I saw this full size inclusion in the
calendar I was interested, but not hugely excited.
That was until I started to do some research and obviously try the product.






This ingenious skin-shielding primer
will PRIME, PERFECT and PROTECT your skin.

2 in 1 prime & protects  
High sun protection SPF 50
 Broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection
 Translucent / colourless
Perfect base for under makeup application
 Lightweight cream-gel texture 
Non-greasy formula

I was actually hooked once I had finished reading all of these benefits,
but above all it was the SPF 50 that really had my attention.
This product is suited to all skin types, the invisible, perfecting formula provides
 a high level of broad-spectrum SPF 50 and helps skin fight against external 
factors (pollution, UV rays, stress) thanks to antioxidant vitamin E and protective UV filters.
 The fresh, lightweight cream gel texture gives a non-greasy, dewy finish, 
providing the perfect canvas for all your make up application.
This is the perfect way to slot sunscreen into your regime without any of the 
hassle and ensure that your skin has the best protection possible, simply apply
 it daily before make up and you’re good to go.
I personally found myself loving this product just as my daily face SPF
irrespective of whether I was applying foundation or not.

Reviewing products on my blog has opened my eyes to so many
wonderful brands and products and I'm still always surprised when I 
discover I adore a product that I had convinced myself
that either I won't like or don't need, how wrong I can be...




BY TERRY 
UV-BASE PRIMER SPF 50
30ml 


R
N/A


£
60


$
59


No comments:

Post a Comment