15 May 2022

ELEMIS DYNAMIC RESURFACING FACIAL PADS {REVIEW}

I recently received a wonderful skincare gift set from ELEMIS that included
a tub of their Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads, which is one product 
that I've haven't yet tried and considering that
I am not only ELEMIS'S No.1 fan, I'm also a huge advocate of
weekly body and face exfoliation, so it was perfect. 
These pads form part of a larger collection of products that focus on
 smoothing, resurfacing and exfoliating the skin.

Exfoliation or resurfacing really does make an enormous
 difference in both the smoothness, brightness and radiance of the skin
and an exfoliator/scrub/resurfacer is a must have for all skin types.





These dual-action exfoliating pads reveal baby-smooth skin in literally
 one swipe.
Powered by patented^ Tri-Enzyme Technology, these gentle yet effective resurfacing pads deliver a measured dose of Tri-Enzyme Technology for smoother-looking skin. 
Formulated with Lactic Acid and Probiotic Ferment Complex, they are clinically proven* to accelerate skin's natural cell turnover in 28 days. 
They physically lift away dead cells and gently exfoliate, leaving the skin 
looking significantly smoother and brighter. 


These textured pads help reduce the look of dark spots, pores and
 uneven skin texture. 
Use every morning and evening after cleansing.
Smooth pad, texture side down, over the face in a circular motion.




I found these pads to be super convenient and easy to use and fitted 
perfectly into my daily skincare regime.
I personally would use these pads in place of my daily PIXI Glow Tonic, 
which by the way , I adore, but I feel it would be over-kill.

I would continue to use my more intense peels etc. once a week.
I also didn't experience any tingling sensation and they certainly didn't
 upset my hydro-lipid layer, which some re-surfacing products can do.

I highly recommend for those people who are either not into exfoliation
or find the whole process too much of a faff, as the results from these
pads are well worth it and for such minimal fuss.
Something to consider, at R950 for 60 pads and you use 2 per day,
  does work out to be quite a monthly cost for the convenience
 and ease.
All in all I have enjoyed my resurfacing journey with ELEMIS...



ELEMIS
DYNAMIC RESURFACING
FACIAL PADS
60 PADS


R
950


£40


$
47



 

No comments:

Post a Comment