8 May 2022

NUXE RÊVE DE THÉ REVITALISING GRANULAR SCRUB {REVIEW}

I have been using Body Scrubs/Exfoliators for as long as I can remember,
so you can imagine over the years I have used many.

My long time favourites have been the :
 Clarins Tonic Body Polisher
Caudalie Crushed Cabernet Scrub
&
Rain Biologie Manketti & Starflower Body Scrub

I have written a post about My Top 3 Body Scrubs and you can read 
the full reviews Here

Whilst I'm always on the lookout for new Body Scrubs, I tend to
stick to these same 3, however that has just changed, as I have a new
favourite on the scene.


The NUXE RÊVE DE THÉ Revitalising Granular Body Scrub 
although launched recently, was not on my beauty radar and my purchase
was totally influenced by the NUXE consultant.
As with all new launches the consultant should introduce her new products
and that's exactly what she did, unbeknown to her I was actually
needing to purchase a body scrub.
She tested on the back of my hand and the coarse granular texture
and the Green Tea fragrance sold it it to me instantly.


The body scrub forms just one product in the collection of
Rêve de thé products, others being a Body Milk, Deodorant, Shower Gel
amongst others.

The method of application is the normal way i.e.
Once or twice a week, after washing, apply the scrub to your still damp skin, massage in circular motions, then finish by rinsing off with cool water.

This product is also a Vegan formula with no ingredients or derivatives
 of animal origin and is
96% of total ingredients are of natural origin.


This surprising exfoliating scrub, an ultra-fresh cocktail combining a green
 Tea extract with Bamboo grains, removes dead skin cells to leave skin feeling revitalized and invigorated, appearing renewed.
 Its granular texture and its irresistible scent with notes of green tea, 
rhubarb and fresh herbs delight the senses to create a revitalizing 
sensation of freshness.
 Formulated using plant-based exfoliants, this scrub with its crushed ice effect texture exfoliates and smoothes the skin.
 Freed of dead surface skin cells, skin feels revitalised and renewed. 
 For me it combines the perfect exfoliation with a great refreshing fragrance
It's truly bliss for the senses and I adore it...



 NUXE 
RÊVE DE THÉ
REVITALISING GRANULAR SCRUB
150ml


R
395


£
17


$
29





No comments:

Post a Comment