1 May 2022

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {MAY 2022}

 I'm not going to dwell of April, as it was A horrendous month
here in KZN and I'm happy to see the back of it and today we welcome
a new month and hopefully May will be much kinder to us all.

I have 5 products under review this month 2 are body products,
an eye make-up remover, a hydrating mist and a super expensive cream
 from a brand that has been on my wish list for several years.
Be sure to follow me so you don't miss any of my reviews, all social
media links are at the top in the right hand side bar, just click on the links
and follow.




L-R

1.

AUGUSTINUS BADER
THE RICH CREAM

I never thought that I would ever be able to review any of the
AUGUSTINUS BADER products due to the super high price point,
however that changed with my 2021 John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar
as it included this full size The Rich Cream and to be honest it was one
of the products that made me opt for this particular calendar.
My review will only be posted in several months, as you know I like to
 fully try and test creams and serums, so there will be no quick review
here and hopefully I have good things to report back to you.

* NOW POSTED *




2.


URIAGE
WATERPROOF
EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER


Having always used an eye make-up remover, since as long as I
 can remember, I do enjoy a Bi-Phase option and this is what drew
me to this one from the French brand URIAGE.
URIAGE isn't a brand that I haven't explored too much of, so
who knows this product, if good may just whet my appetite to try
more from this affordable brand.

* NOW POSTED *





3.

SKIN PROUD
HYDRATING FACIAL MIST

I'm on a little journey with the brand SKIN PROUD, as it's my 
3rd product that I'm trying and there's one that I have already 
re-purchased and absolutely love. To read my quickie review on the 
SKIN PROUD ICICLE COOLING EYE SERUM STICK
I am partial to a facial spray and it was only a matter of time before
I would add this to my collection.

* NOW POSTED *




4.

ELEMIS
COOL-DOWN
BODY WASH

I seem to have an ELEMIS product to review for you most months
and May is no exception, as I have a body wash to report back on
and I can already tell you that it smells divine, which is exciting me
greatly and I cannot wait to get stuck into this product.

* NOW POSTED *



5.


NUXE
RÊVE DE THÉ
REVITALISING
GRANULAR SCRUB


This was an "out of the blue" purchase for me and it was totally
 down to the NUXE consultant, who sold it to me, granted it was a 
combo of my favourite things, a very granular scrub and a divine
 fragrance. She also caught me, as I was on the look out for a new 
body scrub, but I wasn't heading to NUXE for one.
Newly launched I was hooked after one sniff and feel on the back of my hand,
 so I can assure you that my review will be full of admiration only.

* NOW POSTED *


Let me know in the comments below if you have tried out any of the above,
as I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment