3 May 2022

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {MARCH & APRIL 2022}

I've 3 "stand out" products that I have reviewed during March & April
and it may not come as such a surprise, when you see that 2 of the 3
products are from my "fave" BYTERRY.


1.


BYTERRY
LIQUID LIP BALM

Having already tried, reviewed and loved the other 2 formats of
this cult-classic, I was so happy that this Liquid Lip Balm didn't disappoint.
A liquid version of the Baume de Rose Lip Balm, this Vitamin-rich balm 
offers intense moisturising and protection.

The non-sticky, creamy texture leaves a natural, glossy finish and
as expected from the Baume de Rose collection it has that
delicate rose scent, which instantly soothes the senses.
The velvety-rich formula glides on effortlessly and leaves a non-sticky
 glossy finish with a subtle shine. 
The Lips feel smooth, supple and soft. It also helps to soothe 
and repair the condition of dry, chapped lips.
This is a must-have that keeps lips intensely moisturised and 
protected whilst on-the-go. 
I was expecting great things from the Liquid Lip Balm as it carries a
premium price tag and my "great" expectations thankfully were met...






2.

AROMOTHERAPY ASSOCIATES 
DE-STRESS MUSCLE
 BATH & SHOWER OIL

Bath or Shower?
I'm 110% in the Bath camp and I cannot stress how much my
bathing ritual is my absolute "Happy Place".
Despite having nearly bought this oil on several occasions I just couldn't
bring myself to splurge on this ultimate award winning bath product.
Thankfully this full size was part of my John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar
and I couldn't have been happier.

There is a slight difference with this oil as it
is applied directly to the body and not poured into the bath.
Infused with up to 30% pure essential oil blends, just one capful of
 Bath & Shower Oil provides a truly therapeutic experience. 

What can I say other than this oil is
pure pampering bliss
It relaxes and eases tension, whilst stimulating circulation all at the same time
 and of course it smells divine, leaves the skin feeling amazing
and with so many other products in the collection, 
this has ignited a passion for AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES 
and I want more...





3.

BYTERRY
LIP EXPERT
SHINE LIQUID LIPSTICK


Is there any product from BY TERRY that isn't good?
I feel that I have tried and reviewed so many and have still to come
across one that isn't good!
Besides being my perfect shade (Rosy Kisss), 
I may have found my absolute favourite lipstick of all time...

The precise doe foot applicator makes application so easy and the buttery
 formula glides on beautifully and offers a full coverage in one coat.
I found the rich pigment to be long lasting and above all extremely 
comfortable and nourishing on the lips.
I do enjoy a shine finish and this shine formula is the perfect amount, 
so I highly recommend you check out the
 BY TERRY LIP-EXPERT SHINE LIQUID LIPSTICK 







No comments:

Post a Comment