6 November 2022

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {NOVEMBER 2022}

I have a lovely variety of products to review for you in the 
coming weeks.
I have been on the look out for a suitable neck treatment and I 
have finally found one.
I am revisiting a Clarins product that I reviewed from a sample
back in 2012/13 and it
 wouldn't be an "Under Review" post without some form of
lip balm/treatment and finally I have a body scrub. 

 

L-R


1.

LUSH
SNOW FAIRY
LIP JELLY

Lush have just launched their Christmas offering on
their website and stock will be in-stores next week.
I bought several Snow Fairy products in Venice recently
and I had to have this Lip Jelly, as it combines 2 of
my obsessions - Lip Balms and all things Snow fairy.
(I do see it on the LUSH SA website R120)

*NOW POSTED*




2.

CLARINS
HYDRA QUENCH
TINTED MOISTURISER

I'm revisiting this product, as I did write a review several years
ago, it will be my Tinted Moisturiser for the summer.
It will be interesting to re-read what I thought back then and write
a new review, as I do think it's had a re-formulation over the time.
So check back in the new year to read my updated review.


3.

RITUALS
THE RITUAL OF HAMMAM
DEEP PURIFYING HOT BODY SCRUB

Another purchase, whilst on my travels, is this Body Scrub
from RITUALS.
Being a fan of a good body scrub I'm looking forward to
putting this one from the Ritual Of Hammam to the test.


4.

DERMALOGICA
NECK FIT 
CONTOUR SERUM

Despite taking all of my skin care products down my neck
and onto my décolleté, I have been considering purchasing,
 for sometime, a specific cream/treatment for this delicate area.
After some research I opted for this neck serum from Dermalogica.


No comments:

Post a Comment