17 November 2022

ORIGINS GINZING REFRESHING EYE CREAM TO BRIGHTEN AND DEPUFF #TBT REVIEW


Following its recent launch in South Africa I thought my original post on
this product, which dates back to November 2019,
 would be a good option for todays #TBT REVIEW.
*I do believe that this product has had a slight name change/reformulation
since I wrote my original review*

Enjoy!


~~~~~~



This product was rather a random purchase when I was overseas recently 
and was not on my UK Beauty Shopping List.
Part of the vast Estée Lauder Companies stable, Origins was founded in 1990 by
Leonard Lauder, son of Estée Lauder.

Unfortunately Origins isn't available in South Africa, but I have heard that 2020 could see
its entry into SA, so lets wait and see.
* Possibly delayed due to COVID it finally launched in SA - MID YEAR 2022 *


ORIGINS 
is a Clean brand and their mission is to create safe, high-performance products 
that deliver visible results powered by nature and proven by science.

 Being a brand that I haven't tried before I was simply drawn to this product by its name
 plus I'm a sucker for eye products.
It told me exactly what the product would do and after a couple of long haul
 flights it spoke volumes to my tired eyes.
I've since found out this this product is one of ORIGINS Best Sellers.

GINZING 
Refreshing Eye Cream
 to Brighten and Depuff



A refreshing eye cream that's formulated to brighten the eye area by diminishing the 
appearance of dark circles and puffiness.

 This morning-after eye cream claims to help reduces dark circles, unsightly bags, 
and puffiness. 
It's formulated with coffee beans, panax ginseng, magnolia extract, and natural optic
 brighteners to rapidly wake up, refresh, and restore radiance to tired eyes.


After several weeks of using I do really enjoy this peachy tinged product, but I can't say 
that it delivers on all of the claims above, not yet at least.
Whilst its lightweight creamy formula felt comfortable around my eye area, but I 
wouldn't recommend it for very dry skin, as I didn't find it to be overly moisturising.

 I can't say that I've seen any noticeable improvement where reducing dark circles or 
puffiness is concerned. 
However it does feel refreshing when your eyes feel tired or after a late night 
or a long haul flight and for that reason it's a keeper,
but I'm not sure I would re-purchase, maybe time will tell and this could be one for my
 Friday Follow-Up post in the future.


ORIGINS
GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream
 to Brighten and Depuff
15ml


R
N/A in SA
545


£
23
28


$
32
37


Please let me know in the comments below if you have used this product 
and what your thoughts are.



No comments:

Post a Comment