8 November 2022

LUSH SNOW FAIRY LIP JELLY {REVIEW}

The Christmas Limited Edition range SNOW FAIRY from LUSH
 has its own fan club and I'm one of them, as I just love the 
bubblegum sweet fragrance, but I know that it's not for everyone,
but for those FANS, they just can't get enough.

 The SNOW FAIRY collection grows 
every year with new product additions and this year is no exception.
The SNOW FAIRY LIP JELLY is one such addition and it was a
 non-negotiable purchase as it combines my passion for
 lip balms and snow fairy, so it's a match made in SNOW FAIRY heaven.


The pink glistening jelly is sweetly fragranced and whilst it isn't a
super treating lip product it does provides nourishment and softness
 to the lips.
It gives a subtle gloss effect and can be used alone or over a lipstick.
I always find that a lip balm in a pot offers you way more value for money
 than a lip balm in a bullet or tube format.
 I purchased mine overseas last month and I have been using
for a few weeks now, I've really been enjoying this lip balm,
 but then again I'm a huge fan of all things SNOW FAIRY

As I post this, the collection has just launched
 both in stores and online, so I wouldn't delay to get this seasons fix of 
SNOW FAIRY


LUSH
SNOW FAIRY
LIP JELLY
18G


R
120


£
8


$
13.50



No comments:

Post a Comment