1 November 2022

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2022}

Yet another 2 months have flown by and here are my favourite products
 that I have tried and tested over the past couple of months.
All Pink Links to my full reviews will be linked below.

1.

AVÈNE
XERACALM A.D.
LIPID-REPLENISHING BALM 


Having a sensitive and itchy skin was very unusual for me
Luckily after applying the XERACALM twice daily (initially)
 and then once a day,
this non greasy balm both nourished and soothed my skin and more
 importantly over a period of several weeks, the affected areas soon
 settled and the intense itching thankfully ceased.
So this product is certainly a keeper for me and one that I cannot 
recommend highly enough, if like me suffer from mature dry skin
 or any of your family suffer from dry itchy skin.




2.

CLARINS
TOTAL 
EYE CONTOUR GEL

Trying the Clarins Eye Gel again after many years was a real
trip down "Beauty Memory Lane" and happily it didn't disappoint.
It was the first treatment eye product I used
 at the tender age of around 19 or 20 and alas other similar eye products
 came along and after several years of continual use, it unfortunately
 fell by the beauty wayside.
I'm pleased to report back that it's just as refreshing, cooling 
and de-puffing as I remember and it's a product I would highly recommend
for everyone and one that I mustn't forget about again....




3.

MAYBELLINE
LASH SENSATIONAL
SKY HIGH
MASCARA


 
My quest to discover great mascaras is always ongoing, however
 I've found my "New" current favourite, in the form of the 
Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara 
and I've been loving it and I highly recommend that you check out
 my review to find out why and what I'm enjoying about this 
particular mascara.






No comments:

Post a Comment