30 April 2023

SUNDAY SAMPLE

 This week I'm going to try out these 2 deluxe size fragrance samples,
both of which if I remember correctly, were a part of the Skins Cosmetics
beauty box.
I will post the one review next Sunday and the other on the following
Tuesday in the run up to Mother's Day.

~~~~~~

I have reviewed a couple of Byredo fragrance samples previously,
neither of which were to my liking, so let's see how I enjoy the
BYREDO
GYPSY WATER
which is classified as a citrusy/woody.
Containing some of my favourite top notes of 
Bergamot, Juniper Berries, Lemon, Pepper and base notes of
 Amber, Sandalwood, Vanilla.


The 2nd fragrance is 
Angels Share
 by 
Kilian Paris
 and to be honest I'm doubtful that this dark, oak, cognac fragrance 
will be to my liking,
however I will give you feedback next Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment