8 September 2019

CHRISTOPHE ROBIN DELICATE VOLUMIZING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER {REVIEW}

 Like me, you may not have heard of this French haircare brand
Christophe Robin
I was first introduced to this range via a Skins Cosmetics beauty box, that contained luxury samples of a variety of International niche brands and I have found some real gems in this Beauty Box like the 
Christophe Robin Volumising Paste

 I just adore that product and I did go onto buy the full size and I'm still using today, so my love of that product led me to recently buy the

Christophe Robin Delicate Volumising Shampoo
with Rose Extracts
& the corresponding
Christophe Robin Conditioner Conditioner 
with Rose Extracts

Just to re-cap on the creator of the brand:
French man Christophe Robin, has been an A-list colorist for more than 20 years, created in 1999 his hair care line selecting powerful natural ingredients for recognized long term results. Christophe Robin, the self named haircare range has been developed through years of experience and passion and has been specially formulated to care and protect colour treated hair.


With age and menopause many woman experience hair thinning and after having a head full of thick, yet fine hair, I've definitely noticed my hair has lost volume, become thinner and the fine texture has become more coarse and it's all a normal transition, as we advance in years.
I have found myself though now looking to hair products that help with volume as that nowadays seems to be my main hair focus and for me Christophe Robin has given me in 3 products just what I have been looking for from a haircare range.

Don't be fooled by the product ranges' simple packaging, as it's functional and more importantly it's the contents that must "speak" to you and "speak" to me they do.
The softly rose fragranced products not only smell great , but the textures also feel great.


The gel shampoo gently cleanses while restoring volume and body. Its acid pH closes the hair cuticles to reduce pigment loss and maintain a vibrant, fresh-looking colour, whilst the cream conditioner detangles, restores body and creates natural volume and lift for fine coloured hair, without drying or weighing it down.
Both products have been formulated to be used on fine, coloured and sensitive hair 
and the shampoo can be used daily.

The conditioner, for me was the star of this combo as it left my hair feeling well conditioned, light and each strand of hair seemed to be noticeably thicker and fuller.
Having long hair it detangled perfectly
and this was all whilst making my hair smell of delicate roses.

So far all 3 of the Christophe Robin products that I have tried have been huge hit 
with me and there's possibly one more that I may invest in and I say invest as the range here in South Africa doesn't come cheap, but when it comes to hair and skin care I try not to compromise.



Christophe Robin
 Delicate Volumising Shampoo 
with
 Rose Extracts

250mls

R
530


£
29


28


$
38



Christophe Robin 
Conditioner Conditioner 
with 
Rose Extracts

250mls

R
530


£
33


32


$
43


Christophe Robin
 products are available exclusively in South Africa at Skins Cosmetics
Sandton Johannesburg & V&A Waterfront Cape Town



No comments:

Post a Comment