13 August 2012

SD'S

SD'S does not stand for Sexual Diseases or Sausage dinners.. it's short for Strawberry Daiquiri which is my favourite Cocktail and for those that know me well, are already aware that I have a passion for them..in fact I would go as far to say it's a Love Affair as its always my first choice of drink wherever and whenever possible!
The below explanation is courtesy of Wikipedia..

Daiquiri  is a family of cocktails whose main ingredients are rum, lime juice, and sugar or other sweetener.


Frozen Daiquiri


A wide variety of alcoholic mixed drinks made with finely pulverized ice are often called frozen daiquiris. These drinks can also be combined and poured into a blender eliminating the need for manual pulverization. Such drinks are often commercially made in machines which produce a texture similar to a smoothie, and come in a wide variety of flavors made with various alcohol or liquors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment