23 February 2020

VITA LIBERATA BEAUTY BLUR SKIN TONE OPTIMIZER {REVIEW}

Before I get into my review I have a back story to tell you about this product,as
its been on my beauty radar and wish list for sometime and in 2019 I tried to buy 
the Vita Liberata Beauty Blur on numerous occasions during my travels overseas
and infuriatingly I kept hearing those beauty swear words
 "Out of Stock"

As my UK "Kiddiewink" was heading back to SA for Christmas I made numerous
UK online beauty orders to be sent to him, as I couldn't miss the opportunity for him
to be my "Cosmetic Mule".
My two favourite online stores are 
as I find they offer the biggest discounts and sometimes the best free gifts.

Due to my order spend, I was entitled to receive a surprise past
  LOOKFANTASTIC Subscription Box as a free gift and I wasn't going to complain as they generally have fairly decent beauty products in those boxes.

I couldn't believe it when I opened the box, as it contained the one product that
had been so elusive, there in all its glowing glory nestled
a boxed 10ml size tube of the Vita Liberate Beauty Blur in the shade Latte.
It was an ideal size for me to put to the test before jumping on the
Vita Liberata Beauty Blur bandwagon.


As always I like to give you some info about the brand when I review for
 the first time :

"The Vita Liberata team are passionate experts in skincare and tanning. From their Irish base they created the world’s first odourless tan in 2007 and our unique Odour Remove™ technology is now present in all of our at-home self and salon spray tans. In 2011, they became the first completely non-toxic tanning brand, developing a collection of tan solutions free from parabens, perfume, alcohol and all chemicals of concern. As the first tan brand in the world to do this, we became the self tanner of choice for the world’s top spas including George V Paris, St Regis, Viceroy, Ritz-Carlton and Burj Al Arab. Their multi-award winning collection is now sold in more than 26 countries worldwide. They are now recognised as the world’s leading non-toxic, organic tanning company. They also offer the widest range of at-home and professional tanning solutions to suit every skin type and tone, guaranteeing the ultimate tanning experience every time, that fades perfectly back to nothing, without you even noticing."


Prep and perfect your skin all at once with the
Vita Liberata Beauty Blur Skin Tone Optimizer 
this moisturizing formula works as a primer, self-tan and skin finish.

Enriched with certified organic and natural extracts for anti ageing, skin enhancement
 and a natural tanned look, it also has a Moisture Locking System to leave skin soft
 and conditioned.

The perfecting weightless formula glides on effortlessly, delivering a sheer tint that miraculously covers and corrects the appearance of imperfections to leave
 skin looking naturally radiant and I was blown away by how well it worked even 
on my mature skin and any product containing "Light Reflecting Particles" as this
does, is a good friend of mine and my skin...

Available in 3 shades:
Latte Light is specially formulated for those with fair to medium skin tones.
Latte for those with medium skin tones and was a 
great shade for my skin tone.
Latte Dark is formulated for those with medium to darker skin tones.




Application:

Use a pea size amount on the face or décolleté, and dot lightly onto cleansed skin after moisturiser. However it doesn't contain any SPF, so don't forget to apply one beforehand.
Blend outwards with fingers in circular movements or use a foundation brush.
I actually found that a little goes far and my best method of application 
was with my faithful old fingers...

This beauty blur is perfect for that flawless, natural, no make-up look and I'm 
simply obsessed. It provided a great canvas for the application
of bronzer, blusher etc. and it's simply a "do it all" skin optimiser and without doubt 
 worthy of a beauty splurge.

P.S.I'm also tempted to splurge on one of the Vita Liberata salon tans and as always
I'll give you the run down, before you spend your money.


VITA LIBERATA 
BEAUTY BLUR
SKIN TONE OPTIMISER
30ml


R
1130


£
29.95


$
40


Available in South Africa at selected Salons,
Tanning Salons, Spas, Wellness centres and 
more recently online at





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post. I think I deserve a beauty splurge - plus I love products that offer me an alternative to foundation. This one is going on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - you must try mixing into your foundation! I have with some of my more matte, long wear ones and it gives you coverage and extended wear with the most incredible glow!

    ReplyDelete