2 February 2014

SUNDAY SAMPLE REVIEW {CRABTREE & EVELYN HAND CREAM}

Last week I pulled out of my sample jar a sachet of Crabtree & Evelyn's Himalayan Blue Hand Treatment. The sachet contains 5gs of cream and I found it to be a generous amount, as it kept me going for several days. I am not a daily user of a hand cream as my cuticles and hands do not get particularly dry, but I always carry a small tube or sample in my bag.
 I'm also a lover of a weekly hand exfoliation and the best by far is the
L'Occitane One Minute Hand Scrub

Read Review Click Here

This also helps ease the need for constant hand moisturizing, combined with the fact that I don't wash dishes or do lots of gardening, both of which take their toll on our delicate soft hands.
The first thing I noticed on opening the sachet was the burst of exotic fragrances,which I later discovered was smoked black tea and ginger, which I have to say I enjoyed.
Himalayan Blue Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy is infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter and extracts of golden champaca, ginger and tea oil.
It also contains :
hydrating ceramides and antioxidant-rich vitamin E
Myrrh extract helps condition nails and cuticles
Formulated without mineral oil, parabens, phthalates or propylene glycol






As with all good quality products a little goes a long way and this hand cream was no exception.
I found the moisturizing levels to be good for me, but I fear that more seriously dry or neglected  hands may want to opt for a more intense hand cream with perhaps a higher concentration of Shea Butter, which is wonderful for nourishing and moisturizing extra dry skin.
Also this hand cream leaves no greasy residue and iPad work can continue soon after application.
(Hand creams must pass the iPad test and leave no oily film behind on the touch screen)
I am sure everyone's pet hate with hand creams is that greasy after use feel....
It is one of the pricier hand creams on the market, but taking into account my low usage rate it would work for me.


Price R330 100g

No comments:

Post a Comment