22 March 2014

DECOREX DURBAN 2014




Not having visited a Decorex show before I was quite excited when I received complimentary tickets for the Trade Day. Decorex is KZN’s finest décor, design and lifestyle expo and this years theme is "bliss". As soon as I walked in I was struck by the colours and vibrancy of the exhibitors stands, whether they were proudly showcasing their latest decor trends or keen to enlighten you with practical know-how, you definitely leave with plenty of design and décor ideas and inspiration.
What I also enjoyed was the Gourmet Cuisine area with its trendy pop-up restaurants. 
Chocolate often appears in my posts and I couldn't resist buying some slabs
 of hand made chocolate from Drakensberg Chocolate Memories.
I must admit I totally "lost" myself whilst slowly wandering from one stand to the next,
 so much so, that I ran out of time and didn't get to see it all, which means another visit is on the cards this weekend.
If you cannot make it to this years Decorex Durban then you can view some of the show through my many photos below.

Decorex Durban 2014
20 March - 23 March
10am-8pm daily (Sunday 10am-6pm)
Adults R65

Enjoy!


Cuisine area


Drakensberg Chocolate Memories


Caesarstone

Spoon Chandelier



U M O Y A Outdoor

Lineage Coffee

Smart Car covered in Easigrass

Tradesecret

Bella & Boo Tuk Tuk

St Leger & Viney

St Leger & Viney

Plascon

Plascon

St Leger & Viney

Plascon

Scott Dogs - Gourmet Hot Dogs






No comments:

Post a Comment