2 March 2014

SUNDAY SAMPLE - OOPS ITS DISCONTINUED

As promised I will use and review every sample that I pull out of my sample jar each week, however some I look forward to using more than others. The Clinique Superfit Make up is one of those that I was not looking forward to trying, as Clinique is not one of my favourite brands. I have found over the years that Clinique skincare products do not suit my skin, but as it has a huge following around the world I am obviously in the minority.

The first issue I had was the fact that this foundation sample was suitable for Skin Types 2,3,4 Dry/Combination to Oily skins, which I find quite un settling that a product can be used by three different types of skin. 

Then a stroke of luck....during my research I discovered that this particular foundation has been discontinued world wide, so guess what.. The sample went in the bin.



To read past Sunday Sample reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment