1 April 2014

MY FIRST VIDEO BLOG

Well it's done, my 1st Video Blog is up on You Tube, so there is no going back now.
I have to say "it was nerve wracking" and all came about due to the French brand L'Occitane approaching me to a video and a written review on their New Generation Divine Range....and essentially forcing me out of my comfort zone.
As to whether there will be a video no. 2 well!..that all depends on how well this one is received, but I won't hold my breath for a career on TV....
I hope you enjoy and feedback is appreciated, but only positive, as I am a sensitive soul...
only joking!



4 comments:

  1. Brilliant video Hazel! Extremely informative. Looking forward to more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words, I am not sure about a follow on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your video. I also found it really informative so double whammy!! Wouldn't mind seeing more videos at all! #justsaying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michelle glad you enjoyed...It was me just being me! Not sure if there will be a 2nd though. I see you subscribed so you will know if I do another one😄

    ReplyDelete