29 August 2019

MARY COHR INCREDIBLE HYDRATING CREAM I.H.C. {REVIEW}

My first introduction to Mary Cohr was way back in the mid 80's so you can imagine
how delighted I was to be re acquainted with this French brand whose roots are firmly
embedded in salon, spas and skin clinics across the globe.

 You may not have heard of Mary Cohr, but the brand has been providing skincare solutions to women and men all over the world for over 40 years. Named after one of the founders, Madam Mary Cohr, a champion and ambassador for the profession of beauty therapy.

Madame Mary Cohr was the first beauty salon brand to create beauty treatments that are as natural as possible. They're GMO-free, paraben-free, chemical filter-free, with skin-compatible scents, so that your skin can obtain nourishment from the best and the 
most active of the secrets held within plants.    

Mary Cohr goes to the heart of nature to obtain the best for women's beauty.  
Mary Cohr laboratories indeed select the best plants, from which the very best active ingredients are extracted; the latter are then incorporated into our products at the optimal concentrations, in order to obtain the best beauty results for you.



I was kindly sent three products to review and here is the first and what a 
great product to start with...


 I.H.C. Incredible Hydrating Cream

I knew from the first application that this cream and I were going to hit it off.
I actually don't know where to start with my praise for this cream, so let's start with the outer packaging, which for me had "old school" feels, it's a simple heavy glass jar, that's sleek and not over busy with too much branding and info.
I found this quite refreshing, as some of the newer packaging out there can be quite finicky and to be perfectly honest I want to access and apply my moisturiser 
quick quick.

Next you will notice the amazing aroma the product has, which has been 
formulated using skin-compatible scents and it smells positively divine and it makes 
the product even more of a pleasure to use.



The texture is one of a light creamy soufflé which absorbs perfectly and leaves 
no trace of stickiness behind whatsoever, only a softness to the skin that's Incredible.
It's a product that just re-confirms again to me that the French
really do skincare the best  

As you can see from the active ingredients below Water retention within the skin 
is the products main focus...

Aqua Cellular Complex:
Reintroduction of the 3 basic hydration mechanisms:

    Water fixation: 
Water loss is limited by strengthening and restructuring the skin 
    barrier.

    Water diffusion:
 Stimulation of aquaporin synthesis 
(proteins that facilitate water flow).

    Water storage: 
Stimulation of fillagrin synthesis. This protein makes it possible to
    form molecules that are able to retain water in the epidermis.


Application:
Apply daily morning and evening to a cleansed face. 
It can be used by all skin types.

As you can see I'm singing the praises for this product and rightly so,
as my skin and I have fallen in love with it.
As you can see it comes with a very premium price and having worked for several 
years with premium skincare brands, this can take its place up there with the best and I really look forward to bringing you my thoughts and opinions on the other 2 products
from MARY COHR.

Distribution in South Africa is through Salons and Spas and I suggest you visit 
their Facebook page to find out more about the brand and your nearest stockist.



MARY COHR
I.H.C. 
Incredible Hydrating Cream
50ml


R
2100






1 comment:

  1. Great review, thank you.I love the brand Mary Cohr. Great products for a healthy looking skin.

    ReplyDelete