1 May 2014

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {APRIL}

April has been a busy and exciting month,
which began with the DurbanBloggersMeet on the first Saturday and as 
I am sure you are aware by now, we received the biggest "goodie" bag ever. 
I can truly say that it has provided me with enough Blog fodder for months. 
I also put out there my first Video Blog, which was to say the least a little daunting. 
April has also been a month filled with many 4 day weeks and I for one ain't complaining.
It was difficult though for me to decide which were my "faves" for April, 
but here they are...
Enjoy!





1.

I received my first ever Stila product in the DBNBloggerMeet goodie bag and have since been to purchase another shade of this Stila Smudge Stick and love them both.



2.

This heat protecting product from Kerastase was a hit in the hair stakes.


3.

Woolworths launched the Australian accessory brand MIMCO and restraint was needed but these all made it onto my Mothers Day list..fingers crossed!

To read my post


4.

Check out my attempts at a Video Blog

To view my 1st Video Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment