27 July 2015

MY 3 "GO TO" QUICK DRY NAIL POLISHES

As you can imagine after wearing nail polish daily on both my toes and my fingers for the 
past thirty odd years, I have tried many. 
With continued research and development the speed at which a polish dries has improved immensely and after all, that's what most of us are searching for "a quick drying nail polish". 
I'm sure we have all attempted to paint our nails quickly before going out only to be left with smudges and the feeling that we should have left the old polish on.

I have 3 brands that I turn to when a quick dry mani is essential.


1. 

INGLOT


Not only do they have a great colour selection, but this is my first "go to" polish for a
really quick dry.







~~~~~~


2.

CNDVinylux


This has been a recent find for me and I am really impressed with the speed at which this range
of polishes dries and it gives a "chip free" mani for days.







~~~~~~


3.

Nailsinc.





This has to be my favourite nail polish brand and I have more nailsinc
colours than any other.
I love their vast colour range, the brush width, ease of application and speed of drying making this
an all round "fave" of mine for a couple of years.






1 comment: