8 October 2012

TRIND TREAT





I had never really taken much notice of the Trind stand in the Edgar's stores and even though I knew they did nail products, I knew very little else about this nail care range. That is, until I recently met Michele, an old colleague from the beauty industry....who just happens to now be the Sales Manager for Trind. An impromptu and delightful manicure in the store plus briefing soon enlightened me on the full "In's n Outs" of Trind


"Trind Cosmetics is a Dutch company which develops unique products in the field of hand and nail care. Trind products are distinguished from other hand and nail care products, as they are based on the natural consistency of the nail, cuticle and hands. Trind products make the nails stronger and beautiful, without disturbing the structure of the nail while nourishing the cuticles and hands. The basis for this success is the Trind Perfect System, a set which contains only 6 products for a perfect manicure. A perfect hand and nail maintenance system for beautiful strong nails, perfect cuticles and hands".


Trind is only available in selected Edgar's country wide and complimentary "mani's" are offered by trained consultants to introduce you to the range. In store demo's are vital when either launching or growing the awareness of a brand and my manicure definitely achieved the desired result for Trind. Fortunately my nails are strong and in a good condition,however I was so impressed that I made the purchases below. (Well Done Michele) Believe me when I say "I am not a push over" when it comes to being sold to!






Nail Brightener@R199
Nail Magic Buffer@R51
French Manicure@R245
Professional Glass File@R245

I have only touched on a few of their products & there is so much more to this range, so either visit your nearest Edgar's store that stocks Trind or visit their website for more info www.trind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment