8 November 2013

FRIDAY FEEDBACK

I haven't done a Friday Feedback post for a while, so here are some updates on products that I have tried and been using for several months now.


I know that I have given feedback on this several times before,but it really is the longest lasting fragrance diffuser that I have ever tried and months later it is still diffusing its wonderful fragrance into the air.
A big thumbs up to Clarins...






A few weeks ago I wrote about Vovo Telo in Umhlanga and I have been back on several occassions and taken friends and it hasn't disappointed yet!


Recently Lindt added to their Creation range of chocolate and I tried the Divine Hazelnut. I was really expecting great things from this chocolate slab and as you know Lindt is my chocolate of choice and I am a nut lover. Well! I hate to say this, but I didn't enjoy this Divine Hazelnut....I know....I am a Chocoholic and I should enjoy all things chocolate, but alas this didn't float my "chocolate boat". I found the tiny chips of Hazelnut quite irritating in my mouth and would much rather prefer chunks of nut,but that's my opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment