30 May 2015

SUNDAY SAVINGS

My Sunday Savings post today is a mixed bag of beauty offerings and can be found at selected Clicks stores around the country.

Offer valid from 21 May 2015 - 22 June 2015. 


Caribbean Tan

Tan Products

This is my "go" to self tan range and now that my legs are resembling bottles of milk, out it came last week and I applied for the first time this winter. Now is a great time to stock up as there is 20% off selected products





Caribbeantan



Scholl

Electronic Foot File

Now
319.00 Save 80.00

I have been contemplating buying one of these gadgets since they were launched last year in South Africa and with a current R80 saving I think its time....


Scholl Electronic Foot File



Vichy

Purchase any 2 Vichy Products and receive a 
FREE Normaderm Hyaluspotvalued at 225.00

Vichy always reminds me of my three years of training to be a beauty therapist in the UK, as it was one of the first French brands that I tried back in the early 80's. Sadly I haven't used since,but that could change very soon.

Offer valid from 12 May 2015 - 14 June 2015. 



No comments:

Post a Comment