8 May 2015

BLOG NEGLECT

Yes...
you can accuse me of "Blog Neglect" my third "Kiddiewink" has been neglected for over a month now and guess what....
both my blog and I have survived the unintentional neglect!

I left to go overseas on the 3rd of April and only returned on the 3rd of May, which means that this was the longest holiday that I had ever taken in my 54 years of living and I did have good intentions, as I have on previous holidays, to do several posts on my blog.
 My trip to the UK and Paris was somewhat bittersweet, but more of that in later posts, which ultimately lead to me not feeling very inspired to write anything.
So I had a break, but now I am back and I hope to bring you some posts on my travels.

"Thank You" 
to those of you that still popped by to check out my blog.


1 comment: