30 May 2015

VICTORIA BECKHAM PRE AUTUMN 2015 BAG COLLECTION





Victoria Beckham has just launched her Pre Autumn Winter 2015 collection of leather bags. 

On my recent trip to London I visited her newly opened stand alone store in Dover Street,which just happens to sit very comfortably alongside neighbours Christian Louboutin and Jimmy choo, It was my idea of fashion heaven right there.
The leather goods on display both smell and feel as good as they look and yes....I was smelling the leather and enjoying my touchy-feely session. 



Unfortunately I couldn't afford to buy one item not even a VB keyring, so I had had to be content with window shopping or should I say window smelling!

Here are some of my faves,but you can go online to check out more bag beauties...



Simple Shopper

£1850
R34,225

A simple shopper-style tote in pom pom red python




Liberty

£1200
R22,500 

A shopper-style tote in mushroom grey mock croc calf-leather




Mini Victoria Bag

£1395
R25,807

A mini structured tote in mushroom grey mock croc calf-leather



Quincy

£995
R18,407

A mini shopper-style tote in peacock blue buffalo-leather with a calf-leather trim



The Rand conversion is based on a rate of R18.50 =  £1

To read previous posts on Victoria Beckham











No comments:

Post a Comment