20 May 2015

EYE SLICES {REVIEW}



If you suffer from tired, puffy or strained eyes and don't we all, then carry on reading as I may have the perfect remedy. 

These award winning reusable Eye Slices have been around for sometime now and it's been on my list of things to "try and buy" for a while... 
Try I did, but buy I didn't, as I was lucky enough to be gifted a pair of Professional Eye Slices.


Profesional Eye Slices R150


I recently put them to the test on my trip overseas when my eyes were desperately in need of reviving and some TLC, as I flew from Durban to Dubai to Manchester and not being one to sleep on a plane I was pretty much wide eyed for 36 hours, which isn't good for the eyes. 

These convenient gel slices are packed with active ingredients 
(the key one being Aloe Ferox) 
and are so easy to use...
Just place the slices over a clean eye area and lie back or sit back in my case and relax for 5-10 mins. The skin around my eye area instantly felt soothed and look revived. 
Eye slices can be used daily to help diminish dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles and after use pop them back into the resealable zip bag. 
(Eye Slices can be used for 10 applications and should be used with a month) 
For extra coolness you can store in the fridge. even though it's not necessary, they do feel wonderful. Eye Slices contain no chemical preservatives or parabens and are safe 
to use with your contact lenses in.

I recommend Eye Slices without hesitation, as they really were an "Eye Saver" and will be coming along with me in my handbag on my future travels.

 My only complaint....
 "I just wished I had discovered them sooner".

Eye Slices are sold through professional beauty salons and spas. 





2 comments: