6 May 2016

FRIDAY FEEDBACK {APRIL 2016}

I haven't done a Friday Feedback post for many months, so it's about time I gave you some follow up on products that I have previously raved about and more importantly do I still rave about them?
Enjoy!


1.

Top my list has to be my Glampalm iron and I'm still raving about it more than a year later and I am so glad that I made the rather reluctant switch from my GHD









~~~~~~


2.


In December I treated myself to the 2015 Estée Lauder Blockbuster and I have really enjoyed everything about its contents, with the exception of the Eye Make-up Remover.





I have used the bronzer, eyeshadow palette and lipsticks daily since December and even the vanity and the cosmetic pouch were put to good use on my recent trip to the UK, so if you are looking to treat yourself or gift someone then I can highly recommend that you take at look at the 2016 Blockbuster which usually comes out at the end of Oct, beginning of Novemeber, as it offers excellent value for money and I just love my 2015 Blockbuster...



2015 Estee Lauder Blockbuster



2 comments:

  1. Last year I got myself the Elizabeth Arden gift set! Loved it. Looking forward to this year's set 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's also a very good value set... I may get that one this year as a change👍

    ReplyDelete