18 May 2016

SUNDAY SAMPLE

I recently replenished some of my favourite KIEHL'S products and as always I came away with a selection of samples, so these two samples of Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream haven't been in my sample jar very long and these will be put to the test this week.

Whilst I'm not a daily user of BB creams
I have a couple that I love and do use on a regularly basis when a BB cream is called for, but I still remain a little sceptical about these multi tasking products and do they really deliver on all of the claims that the brands advertise.

KIEHL'S say that their Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream is more than a BB Cream, due to its dual-action formula, which instantly conceals imperfections with lightweight buildable coverage and visibly corrects the appearance of skin tone irregularities on a daily basis. 
(Unfortunately I won't be able to comment on the latter claim from the use of a sample, as it would need far more than a few uses to review)

 What does appeal to me though is the inclusion of Vitamin C and the high SPF of 50 and more importantly the word "Beautifying", so off I must go and start using the samples and I will report back to you on Sunday hopefully looking more beautified.....



No comments:

Post a Comment