2 March 2017

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2017}

2017 began with me trying out a great selection of products and now that the first two months have come to an end, it's time to chose my absolute favourites and I'm finding it really difficult to narrow it down...


1.

In December I found my perfect, easy wearing muted pink nude lipstick from MAC and it's not new, its been available for several years as part of their MAC Viva Glam II Lipstick collection, so I was somewhat slow to discover what has turned out to be my
 "go-to" summer lippie.





MAC Viva Glam II Lipstick



2.

Again this product - Estèe Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye is not a new launch, but it certainly ranks up there on my list of eye product "must Haves".


Advanced Night Repair Eye Review



Estèe Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye



3.

Read all about my search, for what has to be my new fragrance love.
The Jo Malone Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne was allusive to me for several years until I discovered it on my recent trip to London...







Jo Malone Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne


4.


I discovered the Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energising Radiance Masque and it's become a firm favourite of mine and considering that I'm on a "Mask Mission" in 2017 this one has set the bar high for any others to follow.





Kiehl's Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energising Radiance Masque




5.


The Clarins Tonic Body Polisher has been an absolute gem of a find, yet I'm still reeling from the fact that I missed the arrival of this product several years ago...






Clarins Tonic Body Polisher 


No comments:

Post a Comment