5 March 2017

SUNDAY SAMPLE - LANCÔME BI-FACIL MAKE-UP REMOVER {REVIEW}



For the past week I have been trying out the Award Winning and now iconic
 Lancôme Bi-Facil Make-Up Remover 
and considering that this deluxe size is a generous 30mls I will be using it for some time, which will be no great hardship as 
I love it!

Lancôme Bi-Facil Make-Up Remover125mls


Both high end and budget eye make-up removers have been tested on my blog for several years now and I have found some surprisingly effective, yet affordable options proving that you don't need to pay a fortune to gently remove your eye make-up.
The Lancôme Bi-Facil Make-Up Remover is extremely effective, but not so affordable for many, as it retails for a high end price of R378 for 125mls
As always with a Bi Phase product you need to shake well before use, in order to mix the ingredients correctly, otherwise you will find as you work your way through the bottle the two phases become unequal and the effectiveness of the product will be compromised and trust me I have experienced this with several bi-phase products over the years.
The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and the condition skin, which I have found has become more important to me with age, as the eye area always requires more TLC.
What I enjoyed is that despite being non oily, it still did a good job of instantly removing not only my eyeshadow and mascara, but made light work of my Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, which is always my benchmark as to how good an eye make-up remover truly is.
Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive and contact lens wearers, it leaves no oily residue on the skin that sometimes can cause puffiness or irritation to sensitive eyes.
This product is worthy of all its accolades and if your budget allows, then this is without a doubt an eye make-up to seriously consider


125mls
R378
$30
£21.50

No comments:

Post a Comment