18 June 2018

SUNDAY SAMPLE


I'm slowly working my way through the items in the 
2017 Marks & Spencer Beauty Advent Calender. 
The travel sizes are proving to be ideal for my regular Sunday Sample posts. 
Many of the brands included are not available in South Africa, but that only makes 
it more interesting for me and hopefully for you the readers. 
I know from my analytics that I have many followers from the UK and there 
are plenty of readers here in South Africa that travel frequently overseas and
 it's always good to see what other skincare options are available outside of SA. 

PÜR
is a US mineral based make-up and skincare brand that's not available in SA,
 but I'll be trying this
 Correcting Primer over the next week, so be sure to check back on Sunday 
to see if this product is worth a purchase or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment