25 June 2018

NIP+FAB GLYCOLIC FIX DAILY CLEANSING PADS {REVIEW}

NIP+FAB Glycolic Fix Cleansing Pads have never been on my radar for a purchase
and happened somewhat by accident.
My London "Kiddiewink" was unable to buy the requested Pixi Glow Peel Pads
and as a 2nd best he bought me a similar product from NIP+FAB, but was it
 a 2nd best choice?





I have used the much loved Pixi Glow Tonic for the past couple of years 
and the thought of a convenient pad format appealed to me,so he did
show good judgement with this replacement buy.
To find out why I love the Pixi Glow Tonic so much read my review below.


Having never used any products from this brand previously I'm very
 aware of their cult Glycolic Acid product ranges and I was excited to put
these glycolic pads to the test.

As always here is a quick background to the NIP+FAB brand, which is part
of the world renowned beauty brand Rodial :

London-based beauty entrepreneur, Maria Hatzistefanis, founded her 
ground-breaking skincare group, Rodial, in 1999 by identifying a niche 
for treatments targeted to specific skin concerns. 
With a growing global beauty empire, her results-oriented products 
excite with evocative tongue-in-cheek names such as Dragon’s Blood and Snake. 
There are 3 brands – Rodial, Nip + Fab and Nip + Man – sold through 
20,000 doors across 35 countries worldwide. 
Today, the cutting-edge products are available in the most prestigious stores 
around the world, while high profile celebrities such as 
Kylie Jenner front the brands’ campaigns.




The Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing pads are gentle enough to be used, 
as the products' name suggests dailyover the face and neck (avoid the eye area)
once or twice, post cleanse.

The pads are ample in size and are suitably soaked with the product and I found
that the screw top jar sealed well and they didn't dry out with time, as some
pad products can do.
If you use twice a day, like I did, the 60 pads will only last 30 days, 
which does work out to be more expensive than the
250ml Pixi Glow Tonic at £18.




The 60 radiance-boosting pads are soaked in exfoliating glycolic acid (2.8%) 
They will retexture + resurface skin whilst witch hazel helps to tone. 
The moisturising formula includes hyaluronic acid + soothing blue daisy helps 
to reveal brighter + smoother looking skin.
My skin is accustomed to the 5% strength of the Pixi Glow Tonic,
so I found the 2.8% strength of the pads too mild.
These NIP+FAB 2.8% of Glycolic Acid pads are an ideal strength to introduce your
 skin to Glycolic Acids.



Both I and my skin have enjoyed using these cleansing pads and I have already
 earmarked a couple more of the NIP+FAB products to try.
On a side note, it has made me realise that
I want to try the Pixi Glow Peel Pads even more now...


Sadly the NIP+FAB range is no longer available in South Africa,
which is a pity as it was available in Clicks up until a couple of years ago.


NIP+FAB 
Glycolic Fix Cleansing Pads 
60 pads

R
N/A in South Africa


£
12.95


$
12.95



NIP+FAB GLYCOLIC FIX DAILY CLEANSING PADS

No comments:

Post a Comment