6 June 2018

RECENT BEAUTY EMPTIES {JUNE 18}

It's been quite some time since I did an empties post and here are four 
empty products that I have managed to save from the trash bin.
It's always a good sign when products are repurchased and in several 
instances I even have back-ups at the ready.



1. 
The Ordinary Caffeine 5%+EGCG

I bought several products from the Ordinary last year and I've finished every last
 drop of their Caffeine Solution 
I've read many mixed reviews about this product, but I would repurchase this pigmentation reducing and decongesting eye treatment and to find out why 
click here for my full review

2. 
Jo Malone Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne

I finally joined the zillions of fans of Jo Malone, with my discovery of the 
Earl Grey & Cucumber Cologne. 
After having tried nearly all of their fragrance selection I pretty much left this one 
to the end, as I was so sure I wouldn't like it, well how wrong I was. 
I originally got the 30ml spray, but soon invested in a 100ml and just kept 
the smaller size for travel, but alas it's come to and end.
To read more about my Jo Malone fragrance hunt click here

3. 
Catrice Volumising Lip Balm

I've recently just repurchased this Volumising Lip Balm, as it pretty much lives permanently in my handbag. I originally included this product in a 
QPR {Quickie Product Review} 
and I enjoy popping this balm over my lipstick to refresh or alone to moisturise.
To read that review click here

4. 
L'Oréal Paradise Extatic Mascara

I'm on my third Paradise Mascara by L'Oréal, but I don't think I've included in an 
empties post before. I love this mascara and always have a spare at hand, 
as it's unfortunately not available in South Africa.
To read my original review click here


To read my previous Empties posts

No comments:

Post a Comment