9 June 2019

SUNDAY SAMPLE

I've decided to change things a little with regards to my Sunday Sample posts
instead of posting, what I will be reviewing for that week on a Monday or Tuesday
I'm going to now post on a Sunday night and then that gives me a full 7 days to
try the sample or deluxe sample sized product out and then I'll post my follow up 
thoughts etc. on the following Sunday.

To kick this off I'm going to be trying out a product from 
Clinique
YES you read correctly
Clinique.
It's not a brand I have ever reviewed before on my blog and the reason being,
 I have never used any of their products whether it be skincare, make-up or fragrance.




Take The Day Off Make-up Remover 
For Lids,Lashes & Lips 
is one of
Clinique's best selling products and hopefully it's a good product to try first 
and it so happened that I needed an eye make-up remover.

The 30 ml size that I'm trying out is more than a sample quantity and will last way
 longer than a week, but 7 days is enough time for me to be able to do a full review.

If you're curious to know how I get on with my first Clinique review then pop back 
next Sunday to find out...



No comments:

Post a Comment