25 June 2019

QUICKIE PRODUCT REVIEWS {QPR'S} JUNE 2019

I thought it was time I brought you up to speed on a couple of products that
I have been using over the last few weeks and that have made it onto my QPR post.
That being said they are both budget friendly and easily available from 
Dischem's countrywide

1.

Brand : CATRICE
Product : VOLUMISING LIP BALM
Price : R89.99



Even though this lip product isn't new its been a firm favourite of mine for a couple of years now and you will always find one in my handbag.
I was originally sent this product to review from the PR's of Catrice and I've both used 
and recommended it ever since, so I was excited to see that recently they've extended the range to include a selection of sheer tints and the beautiful deeper pink caught my eye.

It offers the same volumising and cooling feeling, but with a tint, as opposed to the previous transparent balm. Its great to either wear alone or over the top of pretty much any other lipstick shade and I'm loving the versatility.

Verdict : 8/10


~~~~~~

2.

Brand : MINERALINE
Product : REJUVENATE ANTIOXIDANT VITASERUM
Price : R265.00
Size : 50mls
If you are looking to maybe upgrade your skincare regime, but budget is limited
then MINERALINE (exclusively available at all Dischem's countrywide) is a range
to consider.I have used several of their products and I rate then in terms of 
"Value for not very much money"

Containing the usual trade mark Dead Sea minerals, Vitamin C, which stimulates the formation of collagen, The potent antioxidant properties of Vitamin C are boosted with those of Vitamin E and together they repair and prevent spots, lines, and other signs of oxidation caused by pollution, sun damage, and age. Vitamin B5 soothes, heals, and hydrates your skin.

Formulated to be used by all skin types it can be used morning and evening under your usual creams, however the key to using this product is to only apply a thin film and as I always say "less is more".
 Vitaserum is just the daily multivitamin your skin needs.



Verdict : 8/10



No comments:

Post a Comment