4 June 2019

RECENT EMPTIES {JUNE 2019}

I don't seem to have too many empties of late, but here are a couple of products that
have been completely emptied and that's generally a good sign.


1.


The Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment was a product that I posted 
a review on, earlier this year, as part of my Sunday Sample series.
The generous jar size of continued to give me several more applications after I posted my thoughts and I was really disappointed when it came to an end.
Not a product that I would actively try and source overseas, but I would 
re-purchase on my next overseas trip, as I did like the way it made my hair feel.
However as I said in my review below I still can't comment on the
part about it making your hair stronger.


To read my full review

2.

My next empty is the BAD Gal BANG Mascara (mini size) from benefit and 
as you can read in my detailed review below I absolutely love this product 
and its on my list to re-purchase, but this time it will be the full size.

That's one great thing about benefit, they have an extensive range of minis
that not only allow you to try before you invest in the the full size, but are also
 super handy for travel.
I also featured this mascara on my Top 5 Mascaras

benefit BAD Gal BANG Mascara Review

My Top 5 Mascaras





3.

This Caudalie Lip Conditioner finished fairly quickly, but I did vote it as one of my Top 3 Lip Balms, so its been continually used since December last year.
Thankfully I did buy 3, so I still have 2 back-ups.

As you can read in my full review below I highly rate this lip balm and if you would like to know which other two brands I highly rate and recommend then read my post below.

Caudalie Lip Conditioner Review

My Top 3 Lip Balms






No comments:

Post a Comment