28 June 2019

FRIDAY FOLLOW-UP {JUNE 2019}

I seem to be getting into the swing of my "Friday Follow-Up" post, as its where I give you extra feedback on products that I've previously reviewed, 
which could have been a matter weeks or months after my original review.
I think it's important to update you, as not only do our likes and preferences change, 
but sometimes the products  and their effects can also change.

Today I'm including a night treatment that I recently reviewed and a mascara that has firmly become my No.1 Mascara of all time and I just had to do a follow-up post to inform
you about these two great products that I'm just loving more and more.

1.

PAYOT 
BLUE TECHNI LISS 
NIGHT


I posted my final review, only a couple of weeks ago, on this night treatment that 
not only fights the damaging effects of Blue Light, but also helps the skin to appear
 rested, whilst at the same time encouraging cell renewal.

I raved about this product then and I'm still raving about it today and I know a couple of you have purchased on my recommendation and have also fallen in love with this product.I've continued to use nightly and to be honest I am enjoying it even more and despite applying nightly now for months the jar is still over half full, so don't be put off by the R765 price tag, as this luxury night treatment from the french skincare brand PAYOT offers excellent value for money.





2.

benefit
BADgal Bang!
MASCARA


I find myself raving about this mascara nearly as much as the above PAYOT product,
as I absolutely adore everything about it.
Having always been a huge fan of all things benefit,in my opinion 
they formulate and produce the best mascaras, back in February I reviewed the
 travel size of their most recent mascara addition 
BAD gal Bang! 

I have since purchased the full size, as it has quite simply knocked my current
 No.1 favourite mascara off its top spot. 
Yes another benefit mascara, Roller Lash was always my best mascara, but sadly I've had
to relegate it to my No.2 spot.

If you want to know more about this BAD gal mascara then I urge you to click on the 
pink link below


I have also complied my list of Top 5 Mascaras, so if you would like to know
what my fave, tried and tested mascaras are, then again click the pink link below




No comments:

Post a Comment