26 January 2020

ON MY BEAUTY RADAR {JAN 2020}

I'm one of those people that always has an endless list of products on my 
Beauty Wish List, which has led me to introduce a new regular post
on Beauty Shout box.

On My Beauty Radar
will include just a few of those wish list products.
Let me pre warn you that some may be on my "Beauty Radar" forever, either due to my budget not stretching so far or it could be that they're only available overseas
 whilst others may get ticked off much sooner.

These are currently the most lust worthy on my radar and whilst one has recently 
been added the other two have been on for well over a year.



FENTY BEAUTY
Full Frontal
Volume, Lift & Curl 
Mascara

Being one of those that can't leave the house without mascara, this is a recent addition
 on my radar and not having bought anything previously from FENTY BEAUTY I'm very interested in giving this newly launched mascara a try.
It sounds amazing, but as always I'm a little sceptical, however I'm of to Dubai
in a couple of weeks, so I'm going to check it out in Sephora and purchase if it
floats my "mascara boat".




SUMMER FRIDAYS
Jet Lag Mask

This much raved about Jet Lag Mask from SUMMER FRIDAYS is not available in SA and having been overseas 3 times since it appeared on my radar, I still haven't purchased it.
Why... you may ask, well I just can't bring myself to spend £42 (R800) on a face mask.
They do have a smaller size that retails for £22.50 (R430) which is doable.
Whilst in the UK last September the few retailers of SUMMER FRIDAYS
were out of stock of the more affordable size, hence the reason it enters
 its 2nd year of being on my Wish List.





LA MER
The Lip Balm


Again this is another beauty product that seems to have been on my Wish List 
forever and despite reading rave reviews I just cannot bring myself to
spend R900 on a Lip Balm.
I'm a Lip Balm addict and I feel that I have to put this lip balm from
La Mer to the test at some point,so I may just have to bite the bullet when 
Woolworths have their next 25% discount on all beauty products.

Let me know in the comments below if you have any of the above and your thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment