5 January 2020

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2019}

It's time to do a round up of the products I was loving during November and December 
and in most cases still am.
Products only make it onto this list that really stand out, but that doesn't mean that I don't love or enjoy all the other good products that I've reviewed over the past two months.

1.

PIXI 
DETOXIFEYE DEPUFFING
 EYE PATCHES




What can I say - I just love these cooling depuffing eye patches SO much and would 
without hesitation re-purchase, however after making this claim I am still keen to try
 the eye patches from Peter Thomas Roth (which were out of stock, so I purchased this new launch from PIXI instead)
You can read more about the story and my full review on these eye patches by 
clicking on the pink link below.



~~~~~~


2.

DYSON
SUPERSONIC
HAIRDRYER



This was my most expensive purchase in 2019 and whilst I enjoy my DYSON 
and don't regret my mega spend it is overpriced.
I've included it in my Monthly Faves post as I would really hate to be without it now.
I have written an extensive and informative review and if you are considering purchasing 
a DYSON then I highly advise you to read my post.



~~~~~~

3.

LOOKFANTASTIC
BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDAR 
2019


This had to make it onto my Monthly Faves, as I just love a good beauty advent 
calendar and this was a good one.
I really enjoy being given access to some new products and new brands, especially ones that we cannot get here in South Africa.
For the past 3 years I've been fortunate enough and had a calendar to open during December and hopefully it will continue.
Every year each retailer or brand offers a different festive presentation along with selection of products, so it doesn't mean that the one from 
LOOKFANTASTIC will be just as good, as it just depends.
If you want to check out all of my Beauty Advent Calendar reveals then head over to my 
Instagram account Click Here 
They will all be under the Highlights including 2017 and 2018 calendars.



~~~~~~


4.

CLEAN RESERVE
FRAGRANCES



My favourite fragrance review was only posted in November despite using the
fragrance for over a year.
The review below covers 3 of the Clean Reserve fragrances 
(Warm Cotton,Rain and Citroen Fig) with Citroen Fig 
being my "best" and as you will read, the whole family uses
Clean Reserve and whilst we each have our faves,Warm Cotton is loved and enjoyed
 by us all.



~~~~~~

5.

MARY COHR
EXPERT FACE SCULPTOR


This Face Sculpting Serum from MARY COHR was always going to appear on my 
Monthly Favourites list, as I have loved using this and thankfully being a 90ml bottle its still going strong.
 Just to give you a heads up, it will also be on my list of 
Top 10 Skincare Products of 2019.
My various "Top Product" posts will be uploaded throughout January, so if you want to know what products ranging from Skincare,Bodycare,haircare and make-up have been given the
 Beauty Shout Box seal of approval then keep
an eye open for those postings.





No comments:

Post a Comment