30 January 2020

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {FEBRUARY 2020}

On the one hand January seems to have been one looong month, but on the other
it doesn't seem so long ago that I was writing my first "Currently Under Review"
of the year and here I am busy compiling my second.





1.

GATINEAU
FLORACIL
GENTLE EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER

This is a re-visit for me, as I used Gatineau's Floracil Eye Make-up Remover 
 back in the day the brand was called Jeanné Gatineau.
 I not only used this product for many years, I also worked as a rep for the brand.
I remember this eye make-up remover as being not only gentle, but very efficient.
I do hope this remover is as good as I remember.


2.

FIRST AID BEAUTY
FACIAL RADIANCE PADS 

This tub of FAB Radiance Pads were an inclusion in my recent 
Beauty Advent Calendar
and as I'm a great believer in exfoliating and peeling products I'm looking
forward to putting these to the test.


3.

MAYBELLINE
DREAM
URBAN COVER
FOUNDATION

Not yet launched in South Africa I had my son being this over for me
 in December. I hope the shade is correct as there are several in this foundation
range to choose from.
If I'm not mistaken this is the first foundation from MAYBELLINE that I've tried.
I was drawn to it as many have made the comparison between this foundation
and the IT COSMETICS CC+ CREAM SPF 50 which I have reviewed
 It wasn't love at first sight with this product, as I felt it was too much coverage
 and quite a thick cream, however I did fall in love and highly rate it,
so it will be interesting to see how if this MAYBELLINE compares.


4.

JULIETTE HAS A GUN
"IN THE MOOD FOR OUDE"

I was recently sent this fragrance, so I thought I would review 
during Valentines Month.
Not a mainstream fragrance brand and one that I had to do some research on.
JULIETTE HAS A GUN 
is available exclusively at Metropolitan Cosmetics in Johannesburg and I'll
bring you more info on this brand with my review of the fragrance early next week.

*NOW POSTED*

To read my full review


5.

VITA LIBERATA
BEAUTY BLUR

VITA LIBERATA is the "crème de la crème" range when it comes to all things
 "Self Tan" related and this newly launched "Beauty Blur" has been on my Wish List 
for some months.
I was fortunate to receive a 10ml tube in a LOOKFANTASTIC subscription
Beauty Box that was sent to me as a free gift with an order back in November and again
my "London Kiddiewink" was my cosmetic mule.
I couldn't believe my luck when I opened the surprise box and found this generous
 sample size of the Beauty Blur product to try.




No comments:

Post a Comment