12 January 2020

MY TOP 6 HAIR & BODY PRODUCTS {2019}

"My Top" annual posts are compiled using products that I have fully reviewed and love,
 and in many cases have re-purchased.
I keep these lists tight, but that doesn't in any way mean, that all of the other 
products that I have reviewed during 2019 are not good, these are just my 
personal favourites of 2019.

It has only been whilst writing this blog post that I've realised that I haven't 
reviewed as many Body Products as I have in previous years, so I've decided to 
combine this category with hair products and these 6 products stood out 
and deserve a place on

My Top 6 Hair & Body Products 2019

To read my full and more detailed review on each product
 click on the Pink Links below.

If you would like to know which products I didn't rate over the last 12 months
then read my most recent post:



1.

LIVING PROOF
PERFECT HAIR DAY 
DRY SHAMPOO

discovered this brand via a hair mask that I received in my 2018 Marks & Spencer
Beauty Advent Calendar, which I enjoyed and it led me to research the brand further
and this Dry Shampoo has now found a permanent home in my 
hair "wardrobe" of products.
Only available overseas I do have a a couple of back-ups, even though I'm not
a huge dry shampoo user I wouldn't like to be without this one, as it really ticks
all those dry shampoo boxes.




2.

NATUR VITAL
S.O.S. REVITALIZING SHAMPOO 
for NORMAL HAIR

This shampoo was a very recent discovery and I only included it in my
QPR (Quickie Product Review) in December.
NATUR VITAL is not a brand that I would have given a second look at on the shelf 
of Dischem, nonetheless I'm grateful that I was sent this shampoo to review.
Not only have I enjoyed this shampoo, but judging by the amount that has been
used in a short time my hubby has also taken a shine to it.
Retailing for under R100 another has been added to my Dischem shopping list,
so expect some further reviews on this range in 2020.




3.

MARGARET DABBS
NAIL & CUTICLE SERUM

Again this product was included in a QPR post and received a 9/10 score,
 but with hindsight I could have given it, its own blogpost.

Its the first serum that I have ever used on my nails and cuticles and its formula
is what sold me, as its like nothing I've ever experienced before.
This product was sent to my by my BFF in the UK, as she "swears" by it 
and I now agree with her.






4.

CAUDALIE
CRUSHED CABERNET SCRUB


Containing 99% of natural products this Body Scrub is up there amongst 
ever, so if you would like to check out which other 2 Body Scrubs
made that list then click on the pink link.
I adore everything about this product, it works so well, it smells divine and it doesn't
dry out my skin, its like a Spa treatment in a jar.








5.

RITUALS
RITUAL OF AYURVEDA
SOOTHING HAND BALM

I've always been a little erratic when it comes to using hand creams daily
and I find myself going through short phases of being diligent, however since
receiving this one from the Dutch brand RITUALS I'm a changed woman.

This soothing hand balm was a free gift in a UK magazine and I have fallen in
love with both the formula and the fragrance, so much so, that I have a bought
a candle and foam bath fragranced with Indian Rose and Sweet Almond Oil, 
so expect reviews on those in the near future.
This was one of the few products that I awarded a 10/10 in my QPR post.




 6.

BATH & BODYWORKS
POCKETBAC


Here's another product that I reviewed in a QPR post and gave it 10/10
 and if you have ever tried one of these Pocketbac Hand Sanitisers from 
Bath & Bodyworks, you will already understand why I'm including this in my "Top" list.

Often on special offer they really are affordable and 
this skin-softening formula kills 99.9% of most common germs, 
while the pocket-friendly design makes it easy to keep hands clean & conditioned 
when you're on-the-go.







No comments:

Post a Comment