28 January 2020

QUICKIE PRODUCT REVIEWS {QPR'S} JANUARY 2020

The 1st QPR post of 2020 and it contains my thoughts on an eye cream from an 
affordable drugstore brand. The 2 other products were inclusions in my 
2019 Beauty Advent Calendar, the one being from a brand that I've never tried
 before and the other is a product from a wellness brand that I generally enjoy.


1.


Brand : mineraline
Product : Aloe Vera Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream
Price : R199
Size : 20mls
Available : Exclusively at Dischem 


I have reviewed several products from mineraline and for the money they never disappoint and if you are on a tight beauty budget then this is an 
Anti-Ageing Eye cream to consider.
This eye cream is rich in antioxidants and minerals which moisturize and heal, speed
up cell reproduction and increasing collagen production. 
Boosted with Aloe Vera’s naturally-occurring anti-aging properties with Vitamin E,
 proven to reduce the appearance of lines and increase skin’s elasticity and suppleness. These ingredients are blended with the ultra-hydrating Shea Butter, Almond Oil, and Avocado Oil to maintain the the area around your eyes perfectly moisturized throughout the day and night.
Is it the best eye cream that I've ever used NO...
Is the best eye cream I've ever used for under R200 YES...



Verdict :  7/10


~~~~~~


2.


Brand : RITUALS
Product : THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA
Natural Dry Oil for Body & Hair
Price : £19.50
N/A in SA
Size : 100mls


I was excited to find this as an inclusion in the Lookfantastic beauty advent calendar, 
as I've been loving several of the RITUAL OF AYURVEDA products over the past year.
To be used as a massage oil warm the oil between your hands and 
using slow, soft strokes, massage the oil gently into the body - moving from head to toe.
Sadly I was a little disappointed with this product.
As far as being a Dry massage Oil its great, as it quickly absorbs leaving no surface 
oily residue on the skin whatsoever, yet you can still massage easily.
However I was a little disappointed with the fragrance of this product, as 
the usual Ritual of Ayurveda has an
Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil aroma, which I absolutely love and it 
isn't the same in the dry oil, due to it being more enriched with nourishing herbs 
and sadly its that herb fragrance that I don't personally like.




Verdict :  5/10


~~~~~~


3.


Brand : NEAL'S YARD REMEDIES
Product : Wild Rose Hand Cream
Price : £10.00
N/A in SA
Size : 50mls


NEAL'S YARD REMEDIES started back in 1981 in Londons Covent Garden and having 
been in their shops many times this is the first product that I am trying and that's
thanks once again to the beauty advent calendar.
This Wild Rose Hand Cream is a firm favourite with customers and I can see why,
its enriched with anti-oxidants,organic  essential oils of wild rosehip, geranium and patchouli. It nourishes the hands and leaves them feeling incredibly soft.
I didn't find his hand cream to be fast absorbing and I found using it
before bed more suitable for me.


Verdict :  8/10










No comments:

Post a Comment