12 May 2020

ELEMIS PRO-COLLAGEN MARINE CREAM {REVIEW}

Over the past 12 months or so I have been trying several products from the 
UK Skincare brand
 ELEMIS
and I was super excited to receive this 30ml size of their iconic 
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 
in the Lookfantastic Beauty Advent Calendar 2019.

This anti -ageing day cream has won over 50 prestigious awards worldwide
 and belongs to a larger range of Pro-Collagen skincare products.
The rich marine and plant actives in the world renowned Pro-Collagen formulations
 work to delicately smooth and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 
Skin appears plumped and refined. and as you can 
imagine I was expecting to be seriously impressed by this product.

ELEMIS


This anti-ageing product has been formulated to be super moisturizing and hydrating 
with powerful marine and plant-based actives, Pro-Collagen Marine Cream promises to leave your skin feeling significantly more hydrated, firmer and more resilient.

This powerful cocktail of ingredients below have been blended with antioxidant-rich Ginkgo Biloba and hydrating Chlorella to supremely moisturize skin, while visibly improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Mimosa absolute is extracted from the  flowers and twigs of the 
Acacia Decurrens tree. 
 It has a sweet floral, delicate aroma. It has been shown to have anti-inflammatory, 
toning and astringent properties.

Rose is a natural fragrance component with nurturing and calming properties.

Padina Pavonica is a unique Mediterranean algae with proven outstanding 
anti-aging benefits.
The gel/cream formulation is incredibly lightweight and I seriously had my doubts as 
to whether this would even be enough comfort and moisture for my normal/dry
skin, however my doubts were soon banished after the first application.

The texture of the product is quick absorbing and easy to apply, 
as a little glides over the skin and makes your morning skincare routine a breeze.
Despite this morning moisturiser being recommended for "All Skin" types I would
imagine any combination or oily skins would love this no greasy formulation.
I found it to be a perfect base for foundation and I personally found the fragrance
of the product to be pleasant, but I can imagine it may not be to everyones liking,
but it's not overpowering.

In terms of value for money this product goes a long way which, when justifying
the initial purchase price,is something to bear in mind.


My overall opinion on this highly acclaimed moisturiser... it's a good one
Was I seriously impressed? Yes I was
and I would highly recommend for both men and women who are looking
for an effective, fast absorbing, daily anti-ageing moisturiser that you apply
and literally forget about...

ELEMIS also have a version that contains an SPF 30, which really would turn this
 multi tasking moisturiser into a "must have" ...


ELEMIS
PRO-COLLAGEN MARINE CREAM
50ml


R
2,070


$
128



£
87






No comments:

Post a Comment