27 May 2020

RITUALS - THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA FOAM BATH AND SCENTED CANDLE {REVIEW}

 RITUALS 
hails from the Netherlands and has a strong brand presence in Europe,
 but sadly it's not available here in SA.
Despite seeing their beautiful stores on my travels I have never experienced
 any of their Health & Wellbeing products.
Happily I was first introduced to RITUALS via a full size Hand Balm that was actually 
a free gift with a one of the U.K. magazines that I picked up during one of my visits
 and I couldn't have picked a better introduction to the brand.


The Ritual of Ayurveda collection of well being products is not only packaged in a 
 beautiful deep red colour, but it also has the fragrance of 
Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil, which immediately won me over, as its just divine.
I adored the fragrance and the product so much that it piqued my interest
 and more of this collection was added to my UK Beauty Shopping List
 and luckily this past Christmas three more products were added to my collection.


Inspired by the ancient Indian wisdom of Ayurveda or “science of life,” the collection is characterised by a delicate fragrance of Indian rose with Himalaya honey 
and sweet almond oil.
‘The Ritual of Ayurveda’ is intended to boost the mood of those using it and
I can vouch that my mood is, without question, boosted whilst using any of the
4 products that I now own. 

I do not...in any way apologise for loving a good luxury fragranced candle 
and foam bath and RITUALS indulged me on both counts.
As I've mentioned several times on my blog, my complete and utter luxurious
place of calm is without doubt my bath, where I light my fragrant candles and wallow
in deep scented bubbles and relax, its my place of sanctuary and always has been,
hence why I couldn't refrain from ordering the 
Bath Foam and the Scented Candle...



Balanced living is the principle behind Ayurveda, the science of life. This ancient wisdom from India helps you to improve health and well being by cleansing and nourishing your energy.
The Ritual of Ayurveda has been carefully designed to support this philosophy
and offers a collection of luxury home and body care products that help
 balance your body, mind and soul.


The Foam Bath containing Himalaya Honey, which has been known for its 
medicinal properties for centuries softens and moisturisers the skin whilst the fragrance of Indian Rose lulls you into a relaxed, feel good mood.
I found the luxurious bubbles to be long lasting and I have absolutely 
no issues with this foam bath at all, other than I'm already concerned as to 
how and when I can replenish stocks...











Based on authentic Ayurveda ingredients of Indian Rose and Sweet Almond Oil
this candle burns for up to 50 hours.
There are many more products within the Ritual of Ayurveda, but I've got my eye on the Reed Diffuser,Hand scrub,Hand Wash and Body Scrub...



 RITUALS 
THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA

Foam Bath
500ml


R
Not Available in SA

$
15

£
Not Available in UK


Scented Candle
290gr


R
Not Available in SA

$
25

£
19.90



The Ritual Of Ayurveda Collection is just one of the many Rituals that can be found
so if you are into health and wellbeing
then I highly recommend you to Check out their
to find out more about the Ritual Of Ayurveda and the 
other delightful ranges on offer.





No comments:

Post a Comment