17 May 2020

LUMENE NORDIC HYDRA MOISTURE PLUMP LIP BALM {REVIEW}

This Lip Balm from the Finnish skincare brand LUMENE came as part of a
gift set that contained 3 deep hydrating products from their 
NORDIC HYDRA collection.

LUMENE is a 100% natural, vegan 
and cruelty free skincare brand.


 Whilst I'm currently reviewing the day moisturiser, so that review will only be posted 
in a few weeks time, I have already posted my review on the  
LUMENE NORDIC HYDRA Aerating Gel Mask, which I highly recommend for 
dehydrated skins, in fact any skin type can benefit greatly from this mask.

I ordered this gift set from the UK Beauty & Cosmetics Feelunique website 
towards the end of 2019 and my UK Kiddie-wink kindly brought it out for me 
in the December holidays. 
 This selection of products really appealed to me as it contained both a 
full size hydrating moisturiser and a lip balm and as you may already know
I'm a full on lip balm addict.
I see that Amazon UK have this set still for £23.75 Click Here
This balm has been formulated to help lips appear naturally plumped and smooth
 and is enriched with Nordic algae, as are all of the products in the Nordic Hydra range and this provides intense moisturization and protection for continuous hydration.
This is a good performing Lip Balm with a lubricating formula, that was not too 
dissimilar to good old vaseline, but sadly I wasn't a fan and it wasn't due
to any poor performance of the lip balm or even the texture, 
it was the smell and taste, which was a rather bitter and chemical
 and not pleasant at all.
I was rather disappointed as I loved their aerating gel mask, but just a heads up
as all is not lost, the LUMENE NORDIC HYDRA 24H MOISTURISER 
that I'm currently using is proving to be one of the best hydrating moisturisers
I have ever used and coming from me that's something!

LUMENE is a brand that's not only well priced, but on my skin very effective.
I really do hope I can get my hands on some 
more of their products in the future, but due to COVID 19 it's looking rather
doubtful...



                      LUMENE 

                    LÄHDE NORDIC HYDRA 

                   MOISTURE PLUMP LIP BALM 

                    10ML




R
n/a in SA


7.90 
5.92
saving 25%




No comments:

Post a Comment