6 May 2020

BEAUTY PRODUCTS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW {MAY2020}

Another month and another post to let you know what products will be under 
review during the month of May. Despite the lockdown due to the Coronvirus
It feels as though the days and weeks are merging into one and passing way quicker
 than I would have ever thought.

I have a two brands under the spotlight this month with a luxurious bathing duo 
 from RITUALS and a couple of products that were part of this gift set, that I've had
 since December, which contains an intense hydrating 24hr moisturiser and a Lip Balm
 from the Icelandic skincare brand LUMENE.

~~~~~~


1.

I've been looking forward to opening this
LUMENE NORDIC HYDRA 24H MOISTURISER
since I received this gift pack back in early December.
I have already reviewed the HYDRA AERATING GEL MASK and absolutely loved it,
hence my excitement to get started with this moisturise from the same range.
As always my full review should be up in 3-4 months time.


2.

A review that will be up pretty quickly will be on the
 LUMENE NORDIC HYDRA MOISTURE PLUMP LIP BALM
Always on the look out for new and interesting Lip Balms to experience
I'm looking forward to putting this Icelandic one to the test.


3.

I don't need much encouragement to buy Foam Baths or anything to do with bathing
to be honest and this from 
RITUALS : THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA BATH FOAM 
was no exception.
I bought it on the strength of my love for their Hand Balm from the same range.
I find the fragrance combo of the Indian Rose, Himalayan Honey and Sweet Almond
just too divine.




4.

I couldn't resist purchasing the matching candle, which also satisfied my love of 
beautiful scented candles
 THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA SCENTED CANDLE
I'm sure will guarantee, along with the Bath Foam, a blissful, relaxing and indulgent
bathtime and I can't wait.







No comments:

Post a Comment