3 May 2020

MONTHLY FAVOURITES {MARCH & APRIL 2020}

What strange and trying times we are currently living in with the COVID 19 Pandemic
and here in South Africa we have been living in a fairly strict Level 5 national lockdown
for the past 5 weeks and have now moved to a slightly eased Level 4 of Lockdown.
When I last wrote my Monthly Faves post back at the beginning of March I had no idea
 that it would be the last "Normal" such post pre Coronavirus.

I reviewed several beauty products over March and April that I have both loved 
and would highly recommend and include 2 make-up products and 3 skincare
products.As always click on the Pink Link to red my full review on the product



1.

FENTY BEAUTY
FULL FRONTAL
VOLUME AND CURL MASCARA




I've never really been drawn to any of the products from FENTY BEAUTY By Rihanna, 
but this mascara caught my eye and I was intrigued.
You may find my review a little contradictory, but it doesn't detract from the
fact that this is a good mascara albeit a pricey one.



~~~~~~


2.

GLAMGLOW
BRIGHTEYES



Since writing my original review and commenting how good this product is,in terms
of cost per use, its still going strong. It has been my comforting go to eye cream 
every morning during lockdown and it shows no signs of coming to an end
 anytime soon.
Again for all the full info on this illuminating eye cream click on the link below




~~~~~~

3.

GATINEAU
GENTLE SILK CLEANSER



After working for GATINEAU many, many, beauty years ago, revisiting this cleanser
was a like visiting an old dear friend and it brought back such good memories
of both working with the brand and using their wonderful products.
Without doubt I would recommend this premium cleanser milk whether you have a sensitive skin or not, besides it being an effective cleanser it soothes, calms 
and comforts the skin and who doesn't enjoy some extra comforting at this time.




~~~~~~

4.

STRIVECTIN
ADVANCED GLOW



This was a first for me, as I have never tried any products from the much
acclaimed premium skincare brand - StriVectin and it didn't disappoint.
The Tri-Phase Daily Glow Toner was a pleasure to use and since mine
came to an end, I really am missing my daily encounter with this gentle
 and softening Glow Toner.
To find out more, as to why I am missing this product so much, 
click on the link below









No comments:

Post a Comment