5 July 2020

SUNDAY SAMPLE

I've had this sample from Dermalogica
for sometime now, so I think it's time to put it to good use as my coming weeks
 Sunday Sample.

Nightly Lip Treatment forms part of the AGE smart range, which focus's on
preventing, treating and reversing the visible signs of ageing.
Whilst my lip area is in fairly good condition for my age I have been thinking about trying a more specific anti-ageing lip product, so this could be a good option.
Dermalogica Anti-ageing lip and perioral treatment claims to smoothes the appearance 
of laugh and feather lines while you sleep. 
This rich overnight formula firms, hydrates and restores skin on and around the lips. 


  Whilst I won't be able to get too many applications out of this 
sample of the Nightly Lip Treatment, it will be enough however to give you a first
impressions opinion, so check back next Sunday to find out what I thought.








No comments:

Post a Comment