14 July 2020

SORBET CHIC AND QUICK DRY SHAMPOO {REVIEW}

During lockdown I have resorted to using a Dry Shampoo more often than usual,
 as I've been leaving my hair longer in between shampoos.
When it comes to a Dry Shampoo I naturally gravitate towards the more expensive
brands, as I've found through experience that they do perform better.
to read my previous reviews on Dry Shampoos

I was however wanting to find a local and more affordable brand for those
 "stay at home days".
Recently on a mad dash to Clicks for a repeat script I quickly looked along the
 Dry Shampoo shelf and came across the
Sorbet Chic and Quick Dry Shampoo
on reading the can it appeared to fit the hair bill perfectly.



Sorbet Drybar Clean & Classic Dry Shampoo 200ml has a starch-based formula that absorbs excess oil and odours, freshening hair up quickly. Great for touch-ups when you’re short on time but need to look your best. 
Does not contain parabens.
Directions for use: shake vigorously before use. Hold nozzle about 30 cm away from hair and lightly spray dry shampoo on dry hair focusing on the roots to absorb the oil.Brush through from root to tip, or massage through with fingertips.
Sadly for me it didn't fit the hair bill and whilst it smells lovely and fruity fresh, 
it's also full of fumes and gases, more so than any other dry shampoo that I have used, which 
I personally found quite overwhelming and unpleasant.
I found it difficult to remove on my darker roots, as it left that telltale
 dulling grey cast over my hair leaving it looking lifeless and quite simply
worse than before I used it and
it just didn't do it for me.

In the above Pink Link you will see both drugstore and high end Dry Shampoo
reviews and I think I will be going back to the Colab Dry Shampoo for my
 "Lockdown Hair" going forward.

*Please let me know in the comments below of any other
 Dry Shampoo recommendations*



Sorbet Drybar

Chic And Quick Dry Shampoo 

200ml


R
95



No comments:

Post a Comment