19 July 2020

QUICKIE PRODUCT REVIEWS {JULY 2020}


I have 4 QPR'S to give you feedback on this month, two can't be helped as they're 
COVID 19 related, one is an addition to a product I already love and the other
is a beauty tool that I have my doubts about and one of these products receives 
a 10/10 score...



1.

Brand : L'Occitane
Product : Verbena Clean Hands Gel
Size : 65ml
Price : R145




Sadly L'Occitane have discontinued my favourite Clean Hands Gel of all time,
 the Lavender Clean Hands Gel in the tube.
The Verbena Clean Hands Gel, is a new addition to the range, which just happens to be 
 another of my "Fave" L'Occitane fragrances and if you're a lover of all things Verbena like me, then this product will not disappoint, as it has a strong hit of Verbena that lasts.
This convenient flip top container houses a 60% hydro alcoholic hand sanitiser with
the typical fresh lemony scent of Verbena, that leaves no stickiness or resides behind
 and its an ideal size to carry around.


Verdict : 10/10



~~~~~~ 



2.

Brand : L'Occitane
Product : Vanilla Bouquet Hand Cream
Size : 30ml
Price : R150




L'Occitane are without doubt the experts when it comes to Hand Creams and this
Vanilla one is no exception.Containing 20% Shea Butter it ensures that even the driest
of hands are left feeling protected, nourished, softened, yet non greasy.
L'Occitane hand creams are a perfect option for men.
Hand Creams have become a daily application for me and I'm enjoying the process.
Whilst L'Occitane seem to have an endless variety of fragranced hand creams on offer
I find the Vanilla Bouquet to have a rather sweet and synthetic fragrance
which doesn't make sense, as its natural brand and it wouldn't be the fragrance
 I would choose again.


Verdict : 7/10


~~~~~~ 



3.

Brand : Real Techniques
Product : Dual-ended Expert Sponge
Price R139.95




I saw this "new look" Real Techniques foundation/blush/highlighter make-up sponge
 in Dischem some weeks ago and picked one up as my two, that I have currently on the go
are looking very well used and tired.
Having used the Real Techniques brand for several years I not 100% convinced that
this dual tone one was made of the same material, as previous ones and somehow it just 
doesn't apply or blend in the same way.
I only use a sponge to apply foundation and I must admit I often use my good old hands to
apply, so I'll see how this one goes, but I sense that my hands will become the best 
and only foundation application tools I need.


Verdict : 6/10



~~~~~~ 



4.

Brand : Natur Vital
Product : Hair S.O.S Fortifying Conditioner (Damaged Hair)
Price R99.95




I am really enjoying this range of hair products and I have included the same shampoo
in a previous QPR post. Click here
It also gained a well deserved place on my Top 6 Hair & Body Products 2019
The conditioner compliments the shampoo well and  gives my hair a well conditioned look
 and feel without leaving my hair feeling overloaded with oils that ultimately give hair
 that weighed down heavy feeling.
Exclusively available from Dischem and they have an extensive hair care range catering
for all hair types and conditions and I highly advise you to check them out, especially if
you're suffering from loss of volume/hair loss.



Verdict : 8/10






No comments:

Post a Comment